Sprint is a reputable, phone service provider, known most notably for its mobile devices. This telecommunications company was founded in 1899 by Cleyson Brown and Jacob Brown. Based in Overland Park, Kansas, this company has estimated annual revenue of approximately $35 million. This company offers its consumers a variety of services, including that of subscriber equipment, service plans, Sprint direct connect, Sprint hotspot, Sprint As You Go, Digital Lounge, and Sprint Music Plus. To assist with all of its marketing efforts, it has agreed to numerous partnerships in the entertainment industry.
For example, it has been affiliated with music awards shows, various films, several television shows, as well as many sports corporations. Each of these partnerships has provided the sprint corporation with significant leverage, as it has developed substantial ties with pop culture. As a result of its connection with the pop culture era, Sprint has successfully appealed to the younger consumers, who wish to connect by means of digital media and social media. Sprint has successfully expanded its repertoire to include tablet PCs, a variety of innovative Smartphones, internet, and other wireless services greatly needed by mass populations. Furthermore, it has diversified its portfolio by offering a no-contract plan, giving individuals the power to cancel service at any time without penalties.
What you will need to enroll in Sprint Equipment Protection:
- A reliable internet connection and computer
- Sprint service/Sprint account
- Registration for an online Sprint account
How to Enroll in Sprint Equipment Protection:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: protection.sprint.com
- Click on the link that says “My Sprint” in the upper left hand corner.
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Click on the services portion of your online account.
- Select the Sprint equipment protection service, and add it on to your current plan.