When you have invested time and money in to a company in order to get a product delivered to your home, it is important for you to be able to track the status of your products journey. Sprint has offered a unique tracking service to its valued customers via an online portal. It is relatively simple for customers to be able to make purchases through the Sprint.com website now, and have the peace of mind to be able to see where the product is in regards to being delivered. No more impatiently waiting for the package to potentially be delivered in a window of five or more days. Now you will be able to go on with your life and rest assured that you know exactly when your package will be delivered. Below is a simply guide on how to use the Sprint.com order tracker portal.
Required To Register For Sprint.com:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Sprint.com:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.sprint.com/myorder
- Once you have been directed to the “My Order” main page you will be instructed to locate the tracking number for your order.
- The tracking number will be a long number that has dashes separating the different sections of the order. You will type in the number including the dashes.
- Once you have located and entered in the tracking number you will be able to access your order tracking. However, you must wait at least 24 hours after you place your order to gain access to the order tracking information.