Southwest Airlines is a large carrier of domestic passengers in America. It is actually the largest in the country. Over 3400 flights are made every day from over 550 planes. The airline began in Texas in the late 1960s. It can now boast over 40 years of service to the customers taking them all over the world. They have a rewards scheme called the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards account. It is a promotional scheme created by the airline. This helps the customers earn reward points and earn then fast. For every dollar that is spent on the airline, one point is given. There is not a time limit on when you have to use your reward points. Free flight tickets can be redeemed with these points and if this is something you choose to do, there will be no limit on your seats.
By developing this rewards scheme, Southwest Airlines lets you earn points and redeem them for a free airline seat, not just for domestic flights, but for international flights too. The points will never become invalid as there is no time limit on when you have to use them. Below is a guide on how to create an account on Southwest Airlines and start earning reward points.
What You Will Need to create an account on Southwest Airlines and start earning reward points:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Be a Southwest Airlines Member (join for free)
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps to create an account on Southwest Airlines and start earning reward points:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.southwest.com/rapidrewards
- Fill in your personal details in the spaces provided.:
- Enter your e-mail address into the relevant location.
- Choose which communications you would like to receive from Southwest Airlines.
- Create a username and a password.
- Go through the security questions and choose which ones you want to answer as your back up log in security.
- Create a travel guide profile. This is not compulsory.
- If you have a promotion code, enter it in the space provided now.
- Accept the rules and regulations of the scheme.
- Click on the icon labeled ‘Create’ to finish enrolling.
For more information, click the link below: