SomeEcards lets you create your personalized cards online. If you are a fan of Pinterest, Facebook or other social media, you have probably wondered where people got those postcards with those great sayings they are always posting in their streams. The answer is they are making them on SomeEcards. You can create your e-cards online for free and email them to as many friends as you want. Better still, once you have a SomeEcards account, you can also put your cards in their online store for other people to purchase. This can be a great way to share your creativity and make a little extra money.
If you come up with the right phrase with the right image it could very well go viral and become something much grander. Most of all, when you create your personalized cards online, they say what you want the way you want it said. Here is a hint, if you get an error message when you try to register, make sure you checked the box agreeing to the terms and conditions. Below is guide on how to create your personalized cards online with SomeEcards.
What You Will Need to create your personalized cards online with SomeEcards:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- A Valid email
Steps to create your personalized cards online with SomeEcards:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.someecards.com
- Click on the tab “Create Your Own” and select “Create Cards”
- Choose a category from the drop down menu
- Enter your text by clicking in the picture.
- Choose a background color.
- Choose an image and save.
- Confirm that your card and image abides by their rules.
- Register for a free account by filling out the required information.
- Click on “Register.”
- Click on the verification link in the email sent to you.
- Email, print your card or post it for sale in your store.