The Soccer.com company was founded in 1984 in Hillsborough, North Carolina. The company was created to provide American soccer players access to tons of information and equipment that was not readily available. The first catalogue was mailed in 1984, followed by the website launch of Soccer.com in 1994. The merchandise sold by the company is world-class and used by many great players and teams all over the world. Top brands the company carries include Adidas, Asics, Brine, Diadora, Joma, Kwelme, Kwik Goal, Lanzara, Nike, PUMA, Umbro, Under Amour, and Veloce, in addition to many others. The officially licensed gear of many of the world’s top soccer clubs is also sold at the retail store and online.
Singing up for the Soccer.com Eurosport newsletter affords to subscribers access to the latest news of the soccer world, deals, discounts, and promotions that the company will have. All of the latest industry news is made readily available to subscribers, in addition to many subscriber-exclusive promotions and sales. Eurosport newsletter subscribers are the first to know about upcoming clearance sales as well. Below is a guide on who to create an online account so that you may receive these benefits.
Requirements to get a Eurosport email subscription:
- You will need a computer or other device with Internet access
- You will need a valid email address to provide the website
Steps on how to get a Eurosport email subscription:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.soccer.com
- Look through the top bar and locate the “Create Account” tab and click it.
- Answer the two questions at the top of the registration.
- Fill in all of the required information in the Log In Information section.
- Fill in all of the required information in the Personal Information section.
- Add the Soccer.com email address to your email safe list by clicking the link.
- Click the “Get sales and promotions sent to you via email” option.
- Click the “Create Account Now” button to begin receiving your newsletter.