Sizzler founders Del and Helen Johnson only had fifty bucks in the cash register when they opened the Sizzler Family Steak House” in Culver City, California in 1958. Their selling point was that they offered a scrumptious steak dinner at a price most people could afford. Back then, that dinner cost only $1.19.
Despite the rather humble beginnings, their steaks, seafood, and salad bar became popular and their legion of loyal patrons grew in no time. Today, the Sizzler dining delight can be experienced in more than 270 locations all over the US. Sizzler has even gone international, with locations in not just Puerto Rico but also in the Asia-Pacific region. You can find a Sizzler restaurant in Japan, China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Australia.
Now more people can enjoy great food choices such as their Crispy Shrimp Alfredo with fresh tomato and Parmesan, sautéed Shrimp Scampi in garlic & lemon sauce, and Cajun Shrimp penne seared with crisp bell peppers and onions. Each of these cost less than $11! In addition, guests can also enjoy steaks (there are even steaks for kids), other seafood specials, chicken and ribs, burgers and sandwiches, and of course its world famous salad bar.
As part of its continuing efforts to provide the best dining experience to its customers, Sizzler allows customers to provide feedback about the food and service they’ve experienced in the Sizzler restaurant they visited. The information collected from the survey will be used to further improve the Sizzler dining experience.
How to Participate
To participate in the Sizzler guest satisfaction survey, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit any Sizzler restaurant. To find one, go to the Sizzler website at www.sizzler.com and use the restaurant locator at the top-left corner of the page. The locator can find Sizzler restaurants anywhere from 5 miles to 20 miles from your location. You just need to enter your zip code.
- After dining, take note of your experience and then make sure you get the receipt.
- Go online and visit the Sizzler Guest Satisfaction Survey website at www.sizzlersurvey.com.
- Choose your language (English or Spanish).
- Enter the 4 digit store number printed on your receipt. In some receipts, this can be found at the top while in others it’s located at the bottom.
- Continue to answer the survey questions until you complete it.