Shoppers Food and Pharmacy is an established supermarket chain that operates mainly in Washington D.C, Northern Virginia and Maryland. This company was started in the year 1949 as a Mega Food Store and operated as such until it was later rebranded and became Shoppers Food and Pharmacy. Today, it is part of a large multinational known as SuperValu that is listed at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). SuperValu operates under the symbol SVU at the NYSE and is a member of the S&P 500. It has its headquarters in Maryland and several other branches in 56 different locations, dealing in seafood, dairy, pharmacy among others.
In order for you to take part in the survey, you must have the following prerequisites:
- You must have a computer that is connected to the internet.
- A survey code that is printed on the receipt you were given after shopping.
The following is a step-by-step guide on how you will carry out the survey.
- Open the homepage of the Shoppers & Pharmacy website at www.shopperslistens.com.
- Then click on begin survey. You will be prompted to enter a given text on a text box. Enter the text and click next.
- The next page prompts you to enter your code. This code is found on your shopping receipt. Enter the code as it appears on the receipt and click next.
- Next answer all the survey questions honestly regarding your visit to Shoppers Food & Pharmacy. Submit your responses.
This survey assists the company in getting opinions from customers and consequently improves its products and service quality. What’s more, by completing the survey, you have a chance of winning up to $100 from the weekly drawing. Additionally the feedback given will help to improve store customer service for yourself and other customers who come to shop.