Shell is a brand name that has been synonymous with fuel for decades. If you are a regular patron of Shell fuel, you can join at www.shell.co.uk/driversclub where you can earn cash back on your purchases of products and fuel.
The rewards of a membership are considerable. You can earn money-off vouchers which can help you save on every liter of Shell fuel you buy. As an alternative, you can select discounts when you engage in high street shopping or discounts from Avios. You can even direct your rewards as donations to worthwhile causes such as the CO2 reduction schemes.
And that’s not all. There are many other benefits as well, such as the Shell Drivers’ Club online shopping perks where you can earn points when you shop online at over 100 top retailers.
Here’s how you can join the Shell Drivers’ Club to take advantage of these offers:
- Get a Shell Drivers’ Club card at any participating Shell Service Station.
- Go online and visit www.shell.co.uk/driversclub. You’ll be led to the Loyalty page of the Shell website.
- On the left will be the Registration link.
- You’ll be taken to the registration page in which you’ll have to enter your card number and then follow the succeeding instructions. You’ll be asked to enter the first 9 digits after 700405 of your Shell Drivers’ Club card. This number is found on the reverse of your Shell Drivers’ Club card. Again, do not include the 700405.
- You’ll then be asked to provide your personal details. Provide the information for the registration to proceed.
- Wait up to 24 hours to receive your password through email. If 24 hours have passed and you haven’t received your password, check your spam folder. If it is still not there, contact Shell Drivers’ Club Customer Services by phone by dialing 08459 006008 or by emailing at email@example.com.
- Wait for 48 hours after you have received your password before you login. By logging in, you can now choose your reward option. You can also monitor your points balance and transaction details, and edit your contact details.
The registration process adds 50 points to your points balance automatically. You earn 1 point per liter of Shell FuelSave or Regular fuel bought at participating Shell Service Stations and 2 points for every liter of Shell V-Power fuel. Just don’t forget to swipe your new Shell Drivers’ Club card each time you fill up at any Shell station to earn the points.