Login to Manage your GEICO Policy
GEICO insurance company offers coverage for your home, auto, travel, business and other insurance needs. They are one of the largest global insurance providers and their coverage is reciprocated in most countries so it is rare you will have to gain a new policy to stay covered when you travel or move. You can manage your GEICO policy online easily.
When you manage your GEICO policy online you can add and opt out of different products, change the names of the policies, update other information, manage your billing and contact information and make payments. In order to login to manage your GEICO policy you must first activate your online account. Just because you have an active GEICO policy does not mean you can manage your account online. This requires a separate activation process to keep your information secure. One thing that many people don’t know is that via your online account, you can find specials and deals available to GEICO customers from many different merchants.
What You Will Need
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- GEICO policy number
- Valid Email and contact information
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code
Steps to login to manage your GEICO policy:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.service.geico.com
- Click on “Activate New Account”
- Enter in your policy number, name, email, zip code and last four digits of your social security number.
- Select “Submit”
- Check your email for the confirmation of account and click on the link inside to log in.
- Change and confirm your password and select “Submit”
- Select “Logout”
- Select ”Login”
- Enter your account name or policy number and password and click on “Submit:
- Fill out your contact information and click on submit.