Do you have a Sears card? These cards come with many benefits like secure, instant access to credit scores, special offers for financing, savings monthly, and coupons that are valuable for cardholders. This card is certainly worth applying for. If you shop Sears a great deal then this card can really provide you with many benefits. Sears is one of the retailers that is the largest for the U.S. and provides a number of services. You will be able to get advance discount information when you have a Sears card, bonuses, discounts, and online account management. You also will get a point for each dollar that you spend. Below is a guide on how to apply for your manage your personal Sears card online.
Required to Apply for or Manage Your Sears Card:
- Computer with access to the internet
- Personal Information
Steps to Apply for or Manage Your Sears Card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.searscard.com
- You will need to have a social security number that is valid, be 18 or older, have internet access, and provide the company with your personal information in order to apply.
- When you get to the site you need to click on “apply now”.
- Now you will enter personal information about yourself such as your contact information, employment information, banking information, and you will also need to sign your agreement for your application.
- Once you have completed all the information you will need to click on “verify application”. Your application is now complete.
- If you are approved for your card you will get on in the mail after the application has been submitted. If you are not approved a letter will come in the mail that will give you an idea about why your application was denied so that you will be able to see if you can fix any of the problems that kept your application from getting approved.
- Make sure that you enter all the correct information on your application in order to keep there from being a hold on the card approval because there was an error in the information that you entered.