If you live in or are planning on moving to the city of San Antonio, you might consider working for the City of San Antonio. City jobs are almost always hiring and they provide a competitive pay rate, benefits and the stability of a city government job. If this is something that interests you, keep reading below.
Required to apply to the City of San Antonio:
• A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet.
• Your personal information (e-mail is not required by highly recommended).
Steps to register to apply for jobs for the City of San Antonio:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.sanantonio.gov/hr/jobs
- Read the Applicant Commitment and, if you agree to it, click the “I Agree. Proceed to “job announcements” link at the bottom of the page.
- If this is your first time applying, click “Applicant Login” on the left of the page.
- There you will see a light blue box with “Username” and “Password” prompts. Below those is a “Create Your Account Here!” link. Click there.
a. Enter in your personal information
b. Create a Username and Password per the requirements.
c. Click Save.
- Once you have your Username and Password, proceed to the “Job Opportunities” link you see after you clicked on the “I Agree. Proceed to “job announcements” link from the page before.
- Scroll down and unselect any categories you would not be interested working in.
- Then enter in any keywords and click the small maroon box that says “Go.”
- When you find a position you are interested in, click on the title of the job on the far right under the “Position” column.
- There you can read about the Job Summary, Benefits and Supplemental Questions to answer.
- If you feel it’s a good match click the “Apply” link to the right of the page.