Samsung is one of the leading companies in the field of technology. From TVs to mobile phones. Samsung has managed to cover a wide range of products and more and more people start to trust this company due to their excellent customer support and to their impeccable service. If you have recently purchased a Samsung device and you want to reap all the benefits of the renowned service this company offers, then you will have to register your newly acquired item on their website.
With this registration, you will be able to stay in touch with the latest news related to your Samsung product, you will be able to get updates as soon as they come out and you will also be able to extend your product’s warranty. Furthermore, Samsung regularly organizes sweepstakes for those who register their devices and you can also win some very attractive prizes. Below is a guide on how you can register your device on the official Samsung website.
You will need the following to Register your Device on the official Samsung website:
- A computer or a mobile device that supports Internet connection
- A working Internet connection
- Your product’s full name and/or number
Steps required to Register your Device on the official Samsung website:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.samsung.com/us
- Click on the “SIGN IN/REGISTER” in the top right hand area.
- On the bottom left part of the screen, you will see a blue link saying “Create a Samsung Account”.
- A form will appear on the screen. Fill it in with all the pieces of information that are required.
- Once you have signed up on the Samsung website, you will be able to easily register your device and reap all the benefits this service has to offer.
- Whenever you will want to register a new product, you will need its full name and number to find it and be able to complete the registration process.