If you are a frequent shopper at Sam’s Club warehouse, you want to get rewarded for your loyalty. Who wouldn’t, right? Well, now you can by applying for a Sam’s Club Credit card. This will make your experience of shopping at Sam’s Club Warehouse more enjoyable and keep encouraging you to come back.
Sam’s Club is one of the 10 largest retail outlets in America. It’s huge membership club offers excellent goods and services to over 40 million members already and they are always looking for more. There is a small fee to pay, when you become a member, but the benefits you get in return will more than make up for it. By having a membership card, this will be the easiest way to pay for your purchases at the warehouse as this will be the only type of credit card accepted. There are a few options of Credit Card to choose from so you can be sure you will be getting the right awards that you will really benefit from. Below is a guide on how to apply for your very own Sam’s Club Credit Card.
What You Will Need to Apply for your very own Sam’s Club Credit Card:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Make sure you have you have registered your Club membership before making your application.
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps to to Apply for your very own Sam’s Club Credit Card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.samsclub.com/credit
- Go to the relevant section of the website to begin your application – personal customers of business customers.
- Choose the right credit card for you by looking at the options available and reading about the reward options for each. Advantage Member and Cash Back are the two for personal customers and Business Credit and Cash Back are for business customers. Click on the LEARN MORE button.
- Click on the APPLY Button and fill in the online form to apply. Provide all the necessary personal information required. Alternatively you can apply at any Sam’s Club warehouses in person.
- Submit your application to the warehouse and await approval.
For more information and answers to any questions you may have, click here: