Salesforce.com offers cloud based apps and desktop applications for managing and optimizing customer service, marketing and product development. Their specialty is providing methods for Customer Retention Management (CRM) and they offer a tiered level of subscriptions that can suit everyone from a small business to a large corporation. The cloud based functionality and mobile access front end of their service will keep your sales representatives and customer service department connected at all times. This speeds responses to inquiries and customer orders.
Salesforce.com offers a series of training programs both online and in real-time around the nation. Most people prefer the online training as it is easier to meet the class schedule. These are interactive webinars and training sessions that occur in live time, but can be accessed via Skype and other VOIP applications. The average cost for the training is $3200 per session and certification is offered by Salesforce for those who successfully complete the class.
What You Will Need
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Payment Authorization and Method
- Valid Email and contact information
- Promotional Code (if applicable)
Steps to take Salesforce.com Online Training
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.salesforce.com
- Click on “Find a Course”
- Set the location choice to “Virtual Class– on the web”
- Select a course and click on it.
- Fill out the contact information requested in the registration window and any promotional codes.
- Click to indicate you accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on “Submit”
- Enter Billing information and confirm your registration.
- Check your email for the confirmation notice and class link.
- Follow the link on the set time and day of the class.