Ruby Tuesday is a great, family friendly restaurant that prides itself on being able to offer customers with great food and service. If you have recently gone to one of their restaurant’s and had a particularly interesting experience, then the company wants to hear from you. It is important for restaurants to get feedback on the experiences that their valued customers have in order to streamline processes, and enforce rules and regulations. Please take a moment and visit the online website in order to provide feedback on your dinning experience at Ruby Tuesday. Below you will find a guide on where to find the survey and how to complete it.
Required To Take the Survey:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.’
- Receipt with online code
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps By Step Instructions:
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.rubytuesday.com/survey
2. Once you have been redirected to the main page you will find the fields necessary to sign up to provide your feedback.
3. You will fill in the necessary fields with your relevant information, starting with your receipt code.
4. Once you have filled out your personal information, you will proceed to a section that asks questions about your experience. It is imperative that you are honest in this section because it will help to shape and mold the future processes and training of future employees.
5. Then you will be able to write your own comments and questions down in a free writing section on the page. Here you can express any additional comments or concerns that you have as a result of your experience.