RiteAid Pharmacy began in 1962 and is one of the largest drugstore chains in America. In 2006, it acquired Eckerd and Brooks Pharmacy to add even more locations to its chain. It is also in partnership with GNC and the aisle you see devoted to GNC products is actually a GNC mini-store.
RiteAid offers many different types of customer loyalty and rewards programs, including their Wellness card which allows customers to accumulate points towards special purchase pricing. They also are constantly seeking feedback from their customers to help improve their stores in service and product supply. One of the most successful ways they have found to increase customer survey responses is to tie it to a sweepstakes contest. When you answer the survey, you are automatically entered into the sweepstakes contest.
What you will need:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• Valid email address and contact information
• RiteAid receipt with cashier code at top and 16 digit survey code at the bottom.
Steps to participate in the RiteAid Pharmacy Survey:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.riteaid.com/pharmacysurvey
2. Click to choose the language for your survey.
3. Enter the cashier code at the top of your receipt (but not the ‘#’ symbol) and the 16 digit code from the bottom of your receipt.
4. Click on “Next.”
5. Answer the questions by selecting the best possible answer from the choices given.
8. Submit the application.
Please note that RiteAid values your comments and if you wish to answer the survey, but not enter the sweepstakes, you can do so. Do not enter in any information in the contact fields that is not required to decline the sweepstakes entry.