Gone are the days when finding a job meant you had to run around the city and to call every single job opening announcement you find in the local newspaper. The era of Internet has made it much easier for job seekers to find what they are looking for and nowadays, you can send your resume to 10 potential employers in a matter of minutes. At the same time though, the Internet has become dangerous for those people involved in careers in which reputation is key (such as lawyers, doctors, and so on).
Under such circumstance, protecting yourself from malevolent information that may reach the Web has become absolutely essential and Reputation.com has been created with the specific purpose of making sure that the Internet is a beneficial tool for you, and not a harmful one. Backed up by the same venture capital firms that have dealt with large companies such as Skype and Seagate, Reputation.com is reliable and safe to use. If working for this website appeals to you, you will submit your job application to them. Below is a guide on how you can apply to work for Reputation.com.
You will need the following to Sign Up for Reputation.com:
- A device that can connect to the Internet (desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- Your personal information (full name, address)
- A resume and a cover letter in electronic format
Steps required toSign Up for Reputation.com:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.reputation.com
- At the top of the screen, on the right side, roll your mouse over the “About Us” section and click on “Careers”.
- To submit a general job application, go towards the bottom of the page to which you have been redirected and click on the blue link saying “Submit a general job application”.
- Fill in the form that appears on screen and upload (or copy/paste) your resume and cover letter.
- To submit an application for a specific job, go to the Careers section and at the bottom of the screen you will see a list of current openings.
- Click on the job that interests you and you will be redirected to a page describing the job in detail.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the screen and follow the same steps as with a general job application.