Do you own china, crystal or silver that spends the majority of its time on a shelf collecting dust? Would some more money help right now? If you answered yes to both of these questions, you may consider selling your china, crystal or silver for some extra money.
Especially during these tough economic times, some extra cash can work wonders at relieving the stress of bills and the price tags that come with the necessities. If this is something you’re interested in follow the guide below. It will show you how to receive an offer of purchase for the pieces you own.
Required to Get an Offer to Purchase form Replacements, Ltd.
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- The manufacturer and pattern name each of the items you are selling
- A Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To to Get an Offer to Purchase form Replacements, Ltd.
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: http://www.replacements.com/misc/packship.htm
- The first line under “Replacements, Ltd. Sell To Us” will contain an e-mail address, email@example.com.
- E-mail that address and request an “Offer to Purchase” for pieces in whatever pattern you own.
- The company will respond back, by email, with a formal offer giving the price they will agree to pay for pieces in excellent condition. Terms and conditions will also be included.
- If you agree, you can ship your china, crystal or silver to them or bring it in personally between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday (it is recommended you call 1-800-REPLACE, Option 4 beforehand to make an appointment).
While this is all easy enough, it’s very important you follow the company’s guidelines for describing your product.
- You must include the manufacturer and pattern name of all items you are selling.
- Their offer is invalid after thirty days, so you must respond timely.
- Pieces must be in flawless condition or you’ll have to accept a lesser offer for minor flaws.
- If you are shipping your china, crystal or silver, the responsibility for packing, shipping and insuring the merchandise is up to you. See the Packing and Shipping Guidelines at the bottom of the page for help.
- Your offer will generally be forthcoming within twenty one days.
- Purchases are in no way guaranteed.
Though there are no guarantees, if your china, crystal or silver is up to par, you could be holding the money from your offer in less than two months. That’s a lot better than continuously dusting off china, crystal or silver you never use.