If you are interested in a pre-paid debit card you can get that card with the U.S. Bank ReliaCard. This card is available to those who are at least 18 years of age. On the Reliacard homepage you can do many things including gain online account information at any time as well as view your balance, Check your account activity and change your PIN number and more. You can also take advantage of information about your balance. The card is made available through US Bank, one of the largest banks in the United States.
The company is headquarter in Minneapolis, MN although they have branches found throughout the U.S. Currently they are the 5th largest bank in the US, and a company always striving to meet the needs of their customers with the latest in products and services and impeccable customer service. This newest pre-paid card is one of the latest offerings from the company. It is one of the best pre-paid cards that is available to customers from the company. Note: You will not be able to use the card until funds are added to the card. This can be done online or by telephone, depending on your preference. You can add as little or as much money to the card at any time and use the card anywhere that cred it cards are accepted, including on the web. Below is a guide on how to apply for a U.S. Bank ReliaCard pre-paid debit card.
Required to apply for a U.S. Bank ReliaCard pre-paid debit card:
- Internet connection
- Card number
- Latest version of internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox
- PIN number
- Card Verification Number
- Validation Code
- 10 Minutes of time
Steps on how to apply for a U.S. Bank ReliaCard pre-paid debit card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.reliacard.com
- Click on ‘First Time user’
- Enter the requested information
- Wait for an answer
- If you are approved the card is sent to you in the mail
- Once the card arrives it cannot be used until it is activated.
- To activate the card you must visit the website or call the toll-free number on the website or back of the card.