Canon has long been a respected name in office equipment, cameras, imaging products and even healthcare equipment. If you recently purchased or received a canon product, it makes sense to go online and register it with the company. By doing so you become a Canon Account Member, which has benefits including more efficient product registrations, a personal Canon product library (which holds all your registered products in one location), one login for all Canon offers and access to the Canon Image Gateway service.
Canon products have been reliable staples in the technology field for over fifty years. If you’re lucky enough to own one, take a few minutes to register it with Canon.com. It doesn’t take long and you’ll be thanking yourself later if anything happens to it or if you decide to purchase other Canon products in the future. Below is a guide on how you can create a online account with Canon.
Required To Register for a Canon online account:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register for a Canon online account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.registercanon.com
- Click on “Create a Canon Account.”
- On the next page you will be prompted to pick a user name and a corresponding password. The password must be eight digits long with a letter and a number.
- The next page will ask for some personal information and an e-mail address to register to the account. These pieces of information will help you take advantage of all the Canon Account benefits.
- Make sure you use an e-mail address you use regularly. For one thing, this is where the registration will be going too. But also any updates regarding your products or products you’re interested in will go to that e-mail address as well.
- Pick a security question that comes easy to you.
- Be sure to visit the FAQ page off to the side if you have any questions. This will help you find your products serial number when you need to enter it to tie it to the account.