The Redcross is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing lifesaving blood supplies for people in need of transfusions. Anyone can donate blood to the Redcross assuming that they meet the minimum health requirements. For instance, if you are anemic and the iron content in your blood is too low, then you will not be able to donate. You will also have to look up the guidelines in regards to life decisions like tattoos, and dying your hair. Furthermore, you cannot donate if you have an immune system disease like HIV, or AIDS. Otherwise, if you are in good health, and you are interested in donating blood you can go to a site and donate. If you are unable to donate blood, then there are other ways to donate to the cause in monetary form. Below is a guide on how to donate money to the Redcross.
Required To Register For Redcross.org
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Redcross.org
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.redcross.org/charitable-donations
2. Once you have been redirected to the main page, you will be able to locate a red button in the middle of the screen that says “Make A Donation.” You will click on this button.
3. Once you click on the red “Make a Donation” button, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter the amount of your donation. Furthermore, you will be able to click if you want this to be a monthly donation, weekly, or any type of repeating donation through out the year.
4. Once you have filled out the amount and frequency information, you will locate a button to “Continue to Billing Information.”
5. After you click on the red “Continue to Billing Information” button, you will be prompted to fill out all of your personal billing information. Once you have filled all of this out, you will complete your transaction and it will be a one time donation, or a repeat donation through out the year.