Quicken Loans is able to help you determine if you are able to qualify for refinancing using the program from the government that is affordable and known as HARP. The site is able to help you determine if you can get help with your refinancing even if you owe more than the amount that your home is actually worth. The site also allows you to chat live with someone if you need help during the process which shows just how much Quicken Loans is out to help their customers with this process of seeing if they qualify. Here are steps to help you with using the site. Below is a guide on how to apply for your own personal Quicken Loans with HARP.
Required to Apply for your own personal Quicken Loan with HARP:
- Computer with access to the internet
- Must be a present employee of Walmart
- You will need an associate ID Number
Steps to Apply for your own personal Quicken Loan with HARP:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.quickenloans.com/harp
- When the site loads you should see a chat pop up. If you are interested you can start to chat. If not simply click out of it so that you can continue on the site.
- Now you can click the drop down menu and select the mortgage goal.
- Next click to select the amount that you are looking to borrow.
- Now you need to select the amount that the home you own is worth.
- When you have finished all the fields you can then click “get started”.
- New questions will load about how you think your credit is, whether you are eligible for VA loans, and how you heard of the site. Fill out this information and click “next”.
- You need to enter your personal information next. Your first and last name, zip code, phone number, and email address and then click “submit”.
- A new page will load. It will give you a phone number that you will be able to call if you want to continue the process of your application.
- There is also a great deal of information on this site that you can click on the view more about the certain links and the option to leave feedback at the top of the page as well.