ADP, or Automatic Data Processing, is a service that helps companies to handle many of the business challenges that are faced by running an organization. They more specifically help to handle payroll service, and employee benefits management. This is a great way to have a one-stop shop for the various elements that support your company. If you are looking to login and register your ADP services account, then you are in the right place. Below is a detailed guide on how to login and register your ADP payroll, or ADP employee benefits accounts. Below is a guide on how to register for Portal.ADP.com to start managing your informaiton.
Required To Register For Portal.ADP.com:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- ADP Group Information
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Portal.ADP.com:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.portal.adp.com
- Once you have been redirected to the ADP login page you will be given the choice between a variety of links that describe a variety of situations that you can use that landing page for.
- You will read the choices and choose the one that most closely matches your needs. In this case, the link that will help you to register a new ADP account is the “First Time Users Register Here” link.
- You will click on the “First Time Users Register Here” link and be redirected to a new page.
- You will be asked to fill out a number of fields one by one in order to work through the registration process.
- Once you have entered all of your plan information, you will submit your information and be directed to your personal dashboard where you can access all of the information relevant to your personal ADP account.