The Internet is an amazing place and it has offered everyone with a large amount of information on basically any topic that has ever existed on Earth. Still, sometimes, it can become tricky to organize all this information and all the interesting pages you find daily. Pinterest has come up with an original idea that will help you gather in one place all the websites, all the images and all the pieces of information you like. The entire system works based on “pins” made on various types of “boards” you can create. Thus, you can have a special board for recipes, a special board for infographics, and so on.
If you would like to use this website, then you will have to create an account on it and there are two main ways in which you can do this. The first one is getting an invite for Pinterest from the website itself and the second one is getting an invite for Pinterest from someone who is already using it. Either way, the process will not be difficult and you will be able to use Pinterest for personal purposes or for your business within a very short time. Below is a guide on how to join Pinterest and become a brand new member.
You will need the following to join Pinterest:
- A device that can connect to the Internet (smatphone, desktop computer, laptop, netbook, etc.)
- A fairly good Internet connection.
- Request an Invite.
- An e-mail address.
Steps required to join Pinterest:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.pinterest.com
- Click on the button that says “Request an Invite”.
- Enter your e-mail address and wait for the invite.
- Follow the instructions you will receive by e-mail.
- If you have a friend who already uses Pinterest, ask him/her to send you an invite. This may sometimes be faster than the other option. Once you receive the invite, follow the steps as described above.