Everyone has a cell phone these days, so it’s only natural that many of us, at some point, will need to file, resume or track a claim or service request. You might find you need deductible, service fee, coverage details or documents. If this sounds like you Asurion, “Your Technology Protection Company” provides services that will facilitate your ability to file an insurance phone claim. The whole process should only take around ten minutes. You’ll need your account holder information and your phone’s make and model. Below is a guide on how you can file your insurance phone claim.
Required to File your Phone Insurance Claim:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Account Holder information
- Make and Model of your phone that you need to make a claim on
- Other personal information
Steps to File your Phone Insurance Claim:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.phoneclaim.com
- Click on the cell phone provider you wish to file an insurance claim with.
- On the next page, you will choose the orange box that says “File Claim.” (note: if you had already started a claim, the box next to it, “My Claim” is the one to click).
- Next you will be asked for your general information. Fill in your wireless number, your first and last name, e-mail address and contact number. Be certain this information lines up with that of your cell phone provider or the claim will not go through.
- Basic questions like, “How long will my claim stay open?” and “How does the claim process work?” can be answered by clicking on the help tab next to “continue.”
- After that, you’ll come to a screen that asks for incident details. This is essentially the insurance claim where you need to state what happened.
- Following that screen, you’ll enter a shipping address and then be asked to review your deductible payment. If everything is in order, then go to the next screen where you can submit.
As you can see, on average, this process should be quick and painless. It’s completely worth it when you think about the insurance claim you can get in return.