Boots Pharmacy had its start in the middle of the 1800’s when Mr. John Boots opened an herbalist store in Nottingham. The poorer people of Nottingham came to rely on his services, and when he passed away his wife Mary continued the trade with their son Jesse. Under their sons guidance business boomed, and with the decision to buy product in bulk, they were able to add in more goods and household necessities. From there the business grew exponentially, always with the goal in mind to continue to serve the health and welfare of the common people of the UK. They also displayed an extraordinary concern for the welfare of their associates, providing health, sports, education and social services and facilities free of cost. Fast forward to 2006 when Boots Pharmacy merged with Alliance Unichem, forming Alliance Boots. Together they have continued to serve the welfare of the people in hundreds of local stores, and online. Boots Pharmacy wants to help its customers feel better, and look better, while providing to quality service with excellent prices. They need to know on an ongoing basis whether their stores are living up to their customers needs and expectations. To that end, Boots Pharmacy has put together a customer satisfaction survey .To help entice their customers to participate in the survey and give them valid feedback, every month they are giving away 10 entries into a sweepstakes to win either £200 in Advantage points, or a £100 gift card for every completed survey. Below are the steps to complete the survey and be entered into the drawing.
Required to partake of survey:
- You will need a computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt from a recent visit to your local Boots Pharmacy.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.ourbootspharmacy.com
- Enter the 15 digit survey invitation code found on the receipt from your most recent visit.
- Press the ENTER button and move through the survey, answering every question about your experience to Boots Pharmacy. feel free to be as honest as possible as they would like to hear both the positive and/or negative experiences to make changes if needed.
- Submit the survey
Once you have submitted the survey and provided your personal contact information, you will automatically be entered to win one of the prizes.