Do you have an Orchard Bank account? Are you looking for a better way to pay your bills online and bank in a faster and more efficient way? Well, look no further. Orchard Bank credit card is offering a convenient and easy to use bill pay system that is completely online. You will be able to pay your bill from the comfort of your own home, without ever having to leave your seat. You can ensure timely payment of your bills with the ease of a couple clicks of your computer mouse. Sign up for online bill pay today and be on your way to an easier more streamlined financial system now!
Below is a detailed guide on how to find, and sign up with Orchard Bank for online bill pay.
Required To Register For Orchard Bank online bill pay:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- An Orchard Bank account
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Orchard Bank online bill pay:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.OrchardBank.com/BillPay
- Once you have been redirected to the main page of the site you will proceed to find the “First Time User” section and click on the grey “Register Now” button.
- Once you have clicked on the grey “Register Now” button you will be redirected to a new page where you will be able to enter your card information.
- Once you have entered your card information, you will be redirected to yet another page.
- It is on this page that you will be prompted to sign up for online bill pay. You will fill out the necessary information to enroll in online bill pay and click the “submit” or “enter” button.