Everyone could use a vacation, but all the work that goes into buying tickets at the best price can sometimes make it feel like a daunting task. Luckily, orbitz.com takes out all the hard work. Below is a guide on how to use orbitz.com to get the lowest prices possible.
Required to Find the Cheapest Airfares Using Orbitz:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A valid credit or debit card
Steps to register to find the cheapest airfares using orbitz:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.orbitz.com
- Choose the “flight only” option in the upper left hand corner of the page.
- Then enter from where you will be departing and where you wish to arrive, the dates of your trip and the number of people who need tickets.
- If the date of your trip is flexible, you can click the box that reads “Search 3 days before and after” to find potential trips around the time you wish to fly.
- Indicate the age of the people flying.
- You can choose further specifications (i.e. non-stop flights only) below that.
- Click “Search Flights.”
- On the following page, review the airfares and dates available for the criteria you chose.
- Compare them to find the one that best suits you (you can click on the fares for details).
- Once you find the package that best suits your trip, click “Continue Booking.”
- If you so desire, you can select a rental car at this point. Either way, click “Continue Booking again” when you are finished.
- The following page will allow you to pick a seat preference, enter any frequent flier information and anything else involved before clicking “continue.”
- Pay and confirm your tickets and you are set.