Orange is a provider of internet service as well as an operator of mobile networks. In 2000 the France Telecom purchases it. There are two types of packages that are currently offered. One is a monthly plan for service and the other is a plan that you pay for only what you need. When you choose pay as you go you will be able to select the phone that you like and Orange can supply it. When your phone comes in it does need to be registered in order to activate it. You will get a credit to the account once you register the phone. Here is how to get through the registration process so that you can get the credit. Below is a guide on how to activate your Orange phone and get a credit online.
Required to activate your Orange phone and get a credit online:
- Computer with access to the internet
- Your phone number
- SIM number
- Your IMEI number Found on your Box
Steps to activate your Orange phone and get a credit online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.orange.co.uk/getmycredit
- Click on the orange “get started”. A new page will load.
- You now need to enter the phone number, SIM number, as well as the IMEI number. All this information is able to be found on your box of on your phone. Click “next.
- You will get a message to your phone from Orange that will contain a code. You need to enter this code in the box in order to finish the registration.
- Now you need to click “finish”. When you do your registration will be complete and you will then get the credit that is available from Orange.
- The process of registering the phone is not difficult and you will be able to get a credit that can apply to the bill when you are finished and that is a great benefit that will really help you to get started right away being able to use your phone. Make sure that you look over the information as you enter it to make sure that it is correct so that you can get your phone registered as quickly as possible