Orange is the EE brand that is based in Britain and provides 4G mobile services to over 27 million subscribers. Orange and its parent company, EE, were the first in Britain to afford its subscribers with lightening fast 4G coverage and fibre broadband. The 4GEE makes the Internet incredibly fast and very easy to use on your phone, tablet, and laptop. EE and its affiliates provide access to their 3G networks to an astounding 98 percent of the United Kingdom’s population. The Fibre Broadand network provides subscribers with a broadband connection that is ten times faster the UK’s national average.
In order to receive full service and protection, it is advisable to activate your Orange SIM card and mobile phone online. With online activation, subscribers have access to more fun and benefits provided by Orange. Activation will require only six to eight minutes of your time and is done by simply filling in the information asked on the site. While your Orange phone is being activated, you can choose to have your mobile phone number changed to your existing number. You may start using your Orange mobile phone immediately after it has been activated. Below is a guide on how you can activate your Orange UK Phone online.
Requirements to Activate Your Orange (UK) Phone Online:
- A computer with Internet access
- Your Orange (UK) phone and SIM card in-hand.
Steps on How To Activate Your Orange (UK) Phone Online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.orange.co.uk/activate
- Enter your 19-digit SIM card number in the space provided and click “Next.”
- Fill in all the blanks required in the next page and click “Activate” when you are finished.
- Wait on your Orange (UK) phone to be activated before using it.