Wells Fargo is a national banking institute. They are currently headquarted in San Fransisco, California. The company was recently stated to be the 23rd largest US company serving over 70 million customers. They currently employee more than 270,000 employees and have over 9000 branches for your benefit. They are currently the worlds largest bank by capitalization with an estimated $236 Billion in the market. This is from all the financial services they offer such as checking accounts, financial deposits, home loans, credit cards, etc. With the amount of customers they service, Wells Fargo has tried to make things such as paying bills and ordering checks easier by offering both access to these online or over the phone. Below is just a quick guide on how you can order checks.
Required to order checks online:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Already have enrolled and registered for online banking.
Steps to ordering checks online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if you system allows cick the link here we have provided. www.online.wellsfargo.com/login
- Once you have arrived, you will need to login using your username and password.
- Then click on the “ACCOUNT SERVICES”
- Then click on “CHECK AND DEPOSIT TICKET ORDERS”
Once there you will be giving choices in regards to type of checks and amount to order, Choose what will ft you best. Know that some may have additional fees.
To order checks via telephone:
- You will need to know basic account information.
- For ordering on individual accounts customers can call Wells Fargo at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).
- To order checks for Businesses customers can call Harland Clarke at 1-800-237-8982.