OfficeMax was only founded in 1988, but it has grown exponentially since then into one of the leading companies when it comes to office retail and giving solutions related to business-to-business office products. If you have purchased an item from OfficeMax and wish to register it with the company, follow the below instructions.
Required to register and manage OfficeMax Protection Plan:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A valid e-mail address
- Your personal information
- Your MaxPerks ID (if you have one)
Steps to register and manage OfficeMax Protection Plan:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.officemax.com/warranty
- At the top of the page next to the bold, black “New To OfficeMax” wording, you’ll see a link that reads “Create an Account.” Click that link.
- The next page will have a sign in box for your username and password. Look below that for a link to creating a new account.
- Fill in all the personal information you are prompted for. If you have a MaxPerks ID, you will be asked for the number on the back.
- After all your information is entered, click on “Create Account.”
- On the following page, click the button that reads “Register a New Product.”
- On the next page, enter in the information related to the product you are registering into the fields that prompt you to do so. Then click “Search” to complete registration.
- When your product is registered, you will be allowed to file, view the status of, track or troubleshoot a claim if your product ever fails or quits working optimally.
- The website also has a helpful FAQ section if you have questions or problems.