Office Depot created The Office Depot Customer survey in order to collect feedback from customers on the products they purchased and the service they felt the received. To participate, customers merely need to visit the site below. However, you will need a receipt as proof you actually shopped at the store and as verification of which store it was.
Other documents you can use include a survey invite card or an invitation in the mail. Besides the benefit of providing feedback or expressing a particularly notable visit, customers will also receive a $10 coupon towards their next qualifying purchase of over $50.
- Go to www.OfficeDepot.com/Feedback
- The first screen is merely an introduction that outlines the following survey and thanks you for taking it.
- It also alerts you to the fact that you will receive a $10 coupon for your next qualifying purchase of $50 or more at Office Depot.
- The introduction also tells you it will take five minutes.
- You will then be taken through a series of questions that require a rating on your part.
- At the end, you will be asked to include how you found the survey, to select the date of your last trip to Office Depot and including the items you purchased on that visit and how you felt about it.
- When you are finished, Office Depot will supply you with a coupon.
Even if your visit to Office Depot was nothing notable, it still makes sense to take the survey. The office supply chain is the second largest office supply retailer in the world, so chances are you’ll be able to find a use for that $10 coupon sooner rather than later. It’s also always a good idea to support these larger corporations when they make strides to improve their service.