The British utility company, npower, provides its customers with gas and electricity as well as other related services. You can also order a maintenance schedule for you boiler and heating system to help you get the most out of the appliance. From their online site, you can find out information about how to make your home more energy efficient, the latest news about the tariff wars concerning utilities, and access different programs to help with the cost of winter heating. You can also register for an account that will allow you to manage your npower account online.
While the online account management system allows you to do many standard things you would expect, such as pay a bill or review your account history, there are some unexpected advantages. With an npower account, you can schedule a delivery or service appointment. You can also submit an actual meter reading if you prefer. The npower electric bill is based on estimated readings taken from an average of historical use by the location, if you don’t feel that is accurate enough, you can log in and submit the actual reading before the billing due date. This can help make sure you are not paying rates for the disco that ran out of the space where you now have your yoga studio.
What you will need:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• npower account number
• Postal Code
Steps to register and manage you npower account:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.npower.com/mynpower
2. Click on “Register Now.”
3. Enter in your npower account number postal code, email information and choose and confirm a password before clicking on “Continue.”
4. Set the preferences for your account and click on “Submit.”
5. Choose the option you wish to manage with your npower account.