Norton is one the world’s leaders in providing security and maintenance software to keep your computer safe from malware and viruses. Many systems come with a trial version of their security programs and they are easy to upgrade into paid programs. Should you encounter a problem with either you Norton product, or have a virus or malware on your computer that you cannot remove, you can get help from Norton Support. If you are a Norton One member, your support options will be different and you should follow the instructions under support when you log into your account. You can get help from Norton Support in many different ways. There are FAQs available that list common issues and questions presented by other users and their solutions.
You can download any additional patches or updates that may be required to fix the problem. You can also download the updates to make sure that your anti-virus and malware protocol is up-to-date. If you cannot find a solution to your issue from the support files, you can live chat with a support representative or call in for additional help. Norton knows that the problems that can go wrong with a computer’s security system can be complicated to fix, they have created a system of support that makes it easier for you to find help. Below is a guide on how to get the help you need from Norton Support.
What You Will Need to Get Help from Norton Support:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Norton product information
Steps to Get Help from Norton Support:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.norton.com
- Click on “Support”.
- Select “Customer Support”.
- Select the type of support needed (Product, Malware and Virus, Live Support).
- Select the best options presented that describe your problem.
- Read the solution.
- Download patch if applicable or click to speak with a live support agent.