If you have decided that living in rent is just not for you anymore, then the option of applying for a mortgage loan has surely passed through your mind. Still, you may have been very busy or you may have felt that you do not yet have enough information on what types of mortgage are available for you and what they can offer.
Not having the time to go to the mortgage company is not an excuse anymore if you live in Northern California. The Northern California Mortgage Company has made it accessible for everyone to acquire as much information as they need on their financial products, as well as to apply online for a mortgage loan. The entire process will be easy to follow and in just a few minutes you will be able to say that you are waiting for a response from the bank. The best part of it is the fact that you do not even have to get out of home. Below is guide on how to apply for a personal Northern California Mortgage Company loan online.
You must have the following to apply for a personal Northern California Mortgage Company loan online:
- A fairly good desktop PC or laptop
- A fairly good Internet connection
Steps required to apply for a personal Northern California Mortgage Company loan online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.norcaloans.com
- On the top left part of the screen, click on “Apply Online”
- From the list of options that appears on screen, click on either the first one or the second one (“Secure Loan Application” or “Secure Quick Application”), or, if you want just a prequalification, click on the fifth option in the list (“Prequal Request”).
- Furthermore, if you want to make an application with a professional, you can click on the fourth option (“Application Request”).
- Once you choose your option, you will be redirected to a new page. Fill in all the information that is required and follow the instructions given on screen.
- The “Secure Loan Application” option will have a lot of parts and it may take longer to fill it in, but the “Secure Quick Application” one will not take more than 10 minutes to fill in.
- Once you are done, click on the “Submit” button.