If you have children, or simply love to indulge yourself in your childhood pastimes, and have recently purchased a LEGO product, then Nielsen.com wants to know what you think about the product. It is important for the company to receive valuable customer feedback. This feedback helps the company to better tailor the product for use and purchasing in the future. Furthermore, it enables to customers to have the power to provide impacting insight in to how the product’s instructions are, and if they were descriptive enough.
If you have purchased a LEGO product recently, and you have feedback to provide to Nielsen, then please follow the steps below in order to provide the company with customer feedback.
Required To Register For Nielsen.com
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- The original box for the product that you purchased
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For Nielsen.com
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.nielsen.com/lego
- Once you have been redirected to the product survey page you will need to locate the product code. (A five-digit number that identifies the product.
- The number will be located on the front of the box under the age marking, on the side of the box under the logo, or on the front page of the building instructions manual.
- Once you locate the product code, you will enter it in to the blank field and click on the “Begin Survey” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click on the red “Begin Survey” button at the bottom of the screen, you will be able to answer questions about the product and brand performance in general.