If you’re an employee of the state of North Carolina, you qualify to sign up for the state employees’ credit union. Eligible applicants include public school employees, retired state employees or public school system employees, employees of the department of health, mental health, social services or civil defense, any members of the North Carolina National Guard (this also includes any immediate family members like spouses, parents, siblings and children) and those sharing a single economic unit with someone working for the state.
By meeting one or more of these requirements, you can become a member of a shared account with a minimum deposit of $25. When you sign up, as a state employee, you receive access to all kinds of benefits including automotive coverage, mortgages personal loans, credit reports and other lending benefits. Enroll online for a safe, free and convenient way to access and manage your accounts. When you sign up online, you can view the past 120 days worth of transactions as well as images of cleared check. You’ll gain access to eighteen months of statement images. You can transfer funds between accounts, pay bills with BillPay, apply for accounts and loans and access your account via Quicken. Below is a guide on how you can register to get online access to the State Employess Credit Union.
Required to get online access to State Employess Credit Union:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps to get online access to State Employess Credit Union:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.ncsecu.org
- Click on “Enroll in member Access” below the User ID and Password entries on the left of your screen.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter your 16—digit ATM or Debit Card Number.
- Next, enter your three digit voice response number.
- To the right is a help section if you need any assistance.
- On the next page, create a User ID and confirm it.
- Then create a user password. Be sure this is one you can remember.
- Enter the e-mail you use the most and click continue.