Naked Juice was a company founded in Santa Monica, CA in 1983. They call themselves “a leader in the super-premium juice category”. Recently however the company has come under fire. A class action lawsuit was filed against the Naked Juice company which is owned in part by Pepsi. The lawsuit goes on to say that the company violated certain laws in regards to its labeling. It was stated that violations were related to state and federal laws and consumer protection statutes in advertising, marketing, and labeling of its products. The main argument of the lawsuit is the claims that the eligible products do not contain ingredients that are all natural, but that they contain Genetically Modified Organisms. Naked Juice denies these claims. Either way, the courts and Naked Juice have reached a settlement. The $9 million settlement will be divided up between all those who file a claim saying they have purchased a Naked Juice drink. The payouts are up to $75 for those showing proof of purchase and up to $45 for those who do not have proof of purchases. Below are the quick steps to file a claim and receive payment.
Required to file a claim:
- To file electronically you must have a computer with access to the internet.
- Must have purchased a Naked Juice between Sept. 27, 2007 and Aug. 19, 2013
- Claim must be filed by December 17, 2013
Steps to file claim:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or click the link here we have provided. www.nakedjuiceclass.com
- At top of page click the “FILE A CLAIM” button.
- You will then be asked to enter your name and address. Email is optional.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button once you have finished your personal information.
- If you have proof or purchases complete steps 1 and 2 on the form shown.
- If you DO NOT have proof of purchases scroll down and enter the amount you have spent on Naked Juice in the allotted time.
Once you have done this you will nee to click the I AGREE to terms of services. You then will want to SUBMIT claim. You will be provided with a claim number at the end.