TJX is the leading retailer of home fashion and apparel in the US and in the world. It generated $23 billion in revenues in 2011, with more than 2,900 stores in six countries and with more than 168,000 Associates.
Associates can see their current employment information (including benefits and paid time off balances) with the use of the employee self service account. To register, here’s what employees need to do:
- First you need to use a personal computer with Internet access. You can’t use a computer that’s connected to the TJX network.
- Go online and http://www.mytjx.com. You’ll then see the home page of the MyTJX.com website.
- You’ll see two options here, one for associates and another for not-for-resale suppliers. Since you’re an employee, you need to clink the link for associates.
- You’ll see options for US Associates and for Canadian Associates. Since you are registering for your employee self service account, click the link that states that you do not have an Oracle User ID and password.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (use the date picker on the right of the field box to make sure that you put it in the right format), and your AIN number. You can find your AIN number on your paycheck. Also make sure that your name on this form corresponds exactly with the name displayed on your paycheck, so that means you can’t use a nickname. Once all these have been entered click the Next link at the right side of the page.
- You then get to the Register new user screen, where you’ll have to create a username of your choice along with a password. The password has to be at least 8 characters long, and there should be at least one uppercase (capital) letter and special characters. One example of a password in the right format is pogiAko!69. Put in your username, enter and verify your password, then click next.
- Review the information you entered at the Register New User screen and make sure it’s all correct. Then click Submit.
- You’ll then see the confirmation page. At the top of this page, click Logout so you can return to the login screen. Do NOT click the Home button. Simply login with the name and password you just created.
Once you have registered employee self service account, you can then make updates, corrections, and changes to your personal info. You can also request an LOA, update your Federal Tax Information, and view your weekly pay slip.