Subway is a sub shop chain that focuses on healthy fast options made to order. Notable for Subway is their longtime promotion of being the only sub shop with the American Heart Association symbol on their menu for low fat and low calorie sub sandwiches. They are also noted for serving good food on which many successful endurance athletes train.
The My Subway card is the gift card for the chain. Upon registration with www.mysubwaycard.com, it also functions as the restaurant’s reward system. Every dollar spent at Subway on regular menu items pre-tax earns one point. These points can then be redeemed for other items at Subway based on the reward schedule given on the site. Below is a guide on how you can register to register a My Subway card online.
Required to Register a My Subway card:
- A Subway card to register
- A computer with access to the internet
Steps required for registering your Subway card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.mysubwaycard.com
- Select the “Register Card” icon from either the top right corner or the bottom left corner.
- At the registration page, fill in your name at the top of the page.
- On the next line enter your email address.
- Down one more line, enter and confirm your password
- On the fourth line, enter your mobile number and your zip code. This step completes your user registration.
- Then next section is your card information. Input your card number on the top line of this section.
- Then enter your card pin number to complete this section.
- Then inform Subway how you would like to be informed of special offers either through email or text.
- Then tell Subway a little about yourself. In this section enter your birthday and gender.
- Then click submit. Your Subway Card registration is completed now and eligible for rewards.