Spring is a Canadian shoe retailer for men and women. It was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in 1991 and by 2010 the brand had expanded to the United States, as a shop-in-shops in many JCPenney stores.
Spring wants to ensure that their customers have a great shopping experience every time they purchase their products. They want to make sure that every customer was given excellent customer service when they bought their shoes in any store location affiliated with the company, and that they are completely happy with the item they purchased. Because of this, the company launched an online customer survey to obtain their customers’ feedback and opinion. Participating in the survey entitles you to a 15% discount on your next Spring purchase.
How to Participate in the Survey
If you want to take the survey so that you can voice out your opinion and at the same time, get a 15% discount coupon, you will need two things:
- A computer with access to the Internet.
- Your Spring receipt.
Here are the steps:
- Visit the survey website at www.myspringshoes.com/survey.
- Once you’re there, choose between English and French (Francais) language.
- Enter the access code found on your Spring receipt. Type this code, with hyphens included.
- Click on Submit.
- Start answering the survey questions. Make sure to answer each question as honestly as possible, and feel free to voice out your opinions and complaints, if there are any.
- After you have completed the survey, you will be given your discount coupon. Bringing the coupon code on your next shopping trip to Spring will give you 15% off on your purchase.
To check out Spring’s latest promos and products, visit their website at http://www.callitspring.com/ca-eng. You can also use their store locator http://www.callitspring.com/ca-eng/stores to find the nearest store selling Spring shoe products.