Best Buy offers a reward program for their customers now. The program is known as the Best Buy Reward Zone. Customers are able to activate and enroll their account online and when you spend money in the store and on Best Buy’s website you will be able to get points on your purchase amount. You can get a reward certificate in the amount of $5 when you get 250 points. The certificate can be used when you purchase products from Best Buy. You will get access to the account information for your rewards when you activate the card online. You will also be able to have online access to your certificates.
Required to Activate Card:
- PC or Tablet with Access to the internet
- Must have signed up previously for Rewards Card
Steps to Activate Rewards Card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or click the link here we have provided. www.myrz.com/activate
- When the page loads you will need to enter the member number. This can be found on your card or on the receipt that you have from Best Buy.
- You also need to enter your zip code and phone number in the boxes that are required. When you have finished everything you will be able to click “next”.
- Now you need to read and follow the instructions in order to finish the process of your account activation.
It will not take you long at all to get your online account active so you will be able to use it. Remember to make sure that the information that you enter is correct. Once you account has been set up you will be able to login and look over the information pertaining to your rewards program that is offered by Best Buy. If you have a question you should make sure to contact the company so that they are able to assist you with any problems with your rewards program. The more you shop the more rewards that you will get to get able to use at a later date towards a certificate.