Best Buy is one of the best known retailers in the entire world. The consumer electronics store is the number one electronics supply retailer in the United States, with stores in China, Canada, the United Kingdom, Turkey and Mexico as well. With this kind of global domination, it’s likely you’ll be shopping there soon. Chances are you shop at Best Buy or will need to in the near future. As the card is completely free it makes sense to sign up and take advantage of the electronic retailer’s loyalty program. Five dollars might not seem like much, but it’s more than nothing for absolutely free. Read below to find out how you can actually earn money back on purchases you make.
Required to to enroll into Best Buy’s Rewards program:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps to enroll into Best Buy’s Rewards program:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.myrz.com/activate
- Click on “Get Started” or click on the “How to Enroll” link below “Related Links” (it’s the second one down). Either link will take you through the process of enrolling.
- Once you’re enrolled, you can begin earning points at any Best Buy store, by purchasing on the BestBuy.com website or at any Best Buy Online partners. All you need is your new Reward Zone Membership.
- For almost every dollar you spend, Best Buy will compensate you with one point.
- If you have a Rewardzone Mastercard and have the status of a Premier Silver member, you can accumulate these points at an accelerated rate.
- When you reach 250 points, a $5 gift certificate will be sent to you at the mailing address you signed up with (so be sure to keep this updated).
- You can also visit the above website and print off your gift certificate that way too.
- Then simply use the code it comes with if you are shopping online or just take it to the store you will be making your purchases at.