Debit cards that are prepaid allow you to be able to use the money that you have on your card. Meta Bank is one of the prepaid cards that is the largest. They help you to be able to manage your money using this site. You will be able to use the site to find out how much money you have left on your account. There are also things that you can do that can increase your balance such as signing up for a direct deposit and even reloading your card manually. You will be able to use the site to make sure there are not charges that are fraudulent as well. You need to register to be able to get all the benefits such as these. The process of registering is actually quite easy and simply. Below is a guide on how to check your Meta Bank Prepaid Card Balance.
Required to Check Meta Bank Prepaid Card Balance:
- Computer with access to the internet
- A valid email
- Other personal information
Steps to Check Meta Bank Prepaid Card Balance:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.myprepaidbalance.com
- When you get to the first page you need to click “create your profile”. This can be clicked on from the left side of the page or the bottom of your page. Both of these will take you to the screen that you need to be able to sign up.
- One the first page you need to setup the username, security questions, and your password. When you are done with this you need to click “continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Now you need to enter the information that is found on your card such as the number and your name how it appears on your card.
- Finally you will create a profile. This step is where you add in your email address and your mailing address as well as your phone number. Here you will also be able to sign up for mobile alerts if you choose to do so.