If you are a member of the “Young America” demographic, then it is important to know that there are some pretty cool tools out there for you when it comes to finding interesting ways to manage your finances. The Young America prepaid card is offering an online service where you will be able to view, and manage your account online. You will be able to do this from the comfort of your own home, or on the go with a mobile device. This is an excellent perk for you to better manage your finances with ease and convenience. Below is a simple and detailed guide on how to use the Young America Prepaid Card online services.
Required To Register For MyPrepaid.info
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Young America Prepaid Card
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For MyPrepaid.info
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.MyPrepaid.info
2. Once you have been redirected to the main Young America Prepaid card page, you will be instructed to enter a security code.
3. The code is in yellow directly above the blank field in which you enter it in to. Once you have typed the code in to the field you will click on the grey “Submit” button that is located directly below the security code field.
4. Once you have clicked on the “Submit” button, you will be redirected to a page in which you can register a new account, or sign in to an existing account.
5. If you are new to the online portal then you will proceed to register your new account.
6. You will be asked to fill in personal information regarding your card information and then you will click the grey “Submit” button.