Metro Bank has been serving the Central Pennsylvania area since 1985. They have a lot of great benefits, because they are unlike any other financial system that you may be used to. They are open 7 days a week, they have extended hours, and they offer free checking that will suit your needs. You will also find it beneficial that they offer 24/7 live customer service options to help you manage your account. If you have a credit card with Metro Bank, then you will likely want to make sure that you can check your balance at any given time. Here’s how to do it.
Required to Login:
- Must be a Metro bank Credit Card Holder
- PC with Access to the internet
- Login Information
Steps to manage account:
- First, you will start by going to www.mymetrobank.com.
- You will then click on the Online Banking Login option at the top left hand corner of your screen.
- From there, you will click the bottom where it says ‘Credit Card Login’.
- This will take you to a screen that will allow you to enter your user name and password.
When you login, you will be able to see your balance, make payments toward your account online, and even see your purchasing and payment history. This is one of the easiest, and most convenient ways for you to check your credit card balance.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the ‘forgot your password’ link under the login option, and then you will want to walk through the steps of retrieving your password. You can also call and speak with a customer service representative that can help you with getting your balance information. The number that you will need to call is 1-877-741-9942. From there, you will just give them some information to confirm your identity, and they will be able to help you set up your online banking, or offer you information about your credit card balance.