Lowe’s is the second largest hardware and home improvement store in America. Started in 1946, they have locations in America, Canada and Mexico. The company has enjoyed great success with their innovative programs and community involvements. Their program, “Build and Grow” features a series of workshops for children that are free and occur at their stores. Lowe’s is involved in sponsoring motor racing and maintains strong local community sponsorship in a variety of areas. They have a commitment to energy conservation and have won the Energy Star award several times over the past decade.
For their employees, they offer a special online site to help manage the basics of Human Resource information. From their accounts, a Lowe’s employee can change their distribution and tax status for payroll; change their address or direct deposit information and download tax forms and other documentation. To access the Lowe’s Employee Portal, you will need your Sales Number and a password that will be assigned to you by Human Resources. If you do not have your password, call or contact your location HR department.
If you are a former employee of Lowe’s, you will now longer have access to your employee account through the portal. However, there is a link specifically for former employees that provide directions for HR information to help with any post-employment issues or questions.
What you will need:
• A computer, laptop, smart phone or mobile device with an Internet connection
• Lowe’s Employee Sales Number
• Lowe’s Employee Password
Steps to Lowe’s Employ Portal Log In Access:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.myloweslife.com
2. Enter in your Sales Number and password, and then click on “Login.”
3. Review your account options and select the one you wish to access.