Insight offers prepaid Visa cards that can receive direct deposits of your paycheck and allows you to put money on the card by other means. This can be an ideal solution if you do not have a bank account as the direct deposit fees with the card are much less than fees charged for check cashing. Since you can also load money onto the card, it is just like having a bank account with an attached Visa debit card. You can use the card to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted. The purchase amount will be limited to the amount of the account balance on the card.
Once you have registered your account you can view your balances, transfer money from a bank account and make use of their bill payment program. The bill payment feature allows you to set up automatic payments with any company that offers the service as well, such as for utility bills. You can also send money. Under the settings for your account you can set when you will receive low balance alerts and if you will receive them by email or text. Below is a guide on how to register for an Insight Web Account to start managing your bank account online.
What You Will Need to register for an Insight web account and manage your bank account:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid email and contact information
- Mobile phone number
- Insight Prepaid Visa card
Steps to register for an Insight web account and manage your bank account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.myinsightcard.com
- Click on “Login”
- Click on “Register Now”
- Fill out the contact information, card information and your mobile phone number
- Enter the characters from the verification image
- Click on “Submit”
- Fill out the rest of your information and “Save.”
- Click on the confirmation link in the email you will receive to activate the account.