When you are in a life situation where you have to pay for child support, or you are receiving child support payments, things can get confusing and complicated relatively quickly. There are a lot of different elements to life that you did not have to deal with prior to this situation, and now you have to keep track of payments as well? There is a solution for this type of life situation, and it is found at the My Florida County’s website. On this website you can keep track of your payments that you have to make, or payments that have been made to you. This way you are not going off of what your hand written records say, you have an electronic database where you can track all of the payments that have been made to and from your bank account in regards to child support. Below is a guide that will walk you through how to register with the website in order to benefit from its services.
Required To Register For MyFloridaCounty.com
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For MyFloridaCounty.com
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.myfloridacounty.com
2. Once you have been redirected to the company’s main website, you will scroll down until you see a section for “Pay Child Support.” In the bottom of this section you will see an icon that says “Pay Now.”
3. You will click on the “Pay Now” icon that will then redirect you to a page that asks you to create an account with the website.
4. You will click on the “Create An Account” icon and follow the instructions.
5. You will then be instructed to fill out your personal information, and your billing information. You will need to fill this section out honestly and completely in order for the payment to be processed effectively.
6. You will agree to the terms of the website, and then proceed to filling out the specific information regarding your child support payment.